Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pilot

So, I've created this blogspot to allow people to follow my work and relate to the day to day lifestyle that is a young professional poker player that I am. I will be doing half/half video blogs and written blogs. I will also be recording all final tables I am in online and every now and then I will be posting certain hands and situations in video form where you will see my hole cards and get an idea of some of my thought processes throughout hands.
I will also be blogging about day to day stuff that is off the poker table but related to maintaining a winning lifestyle. And I will be posting about places that I go and the people I meet.
If you follow this blog you will experience the massive ups and downs that is my life and the grueling swings that is tournament poker. At times I will seem like a genius and at other times I will seem like an absolute idiot. But I wanna share as much as possible with the people interested in what I do and let them know how hard it really is to make a living from what I love and still maintain a stable life with healthy relationships.
I really hope to get alot of positiveness out of this blog by re-assing everything I do and hopefully get positive and negative(be nice lol) feedback. So if you read or watch something you like or don't like then be open and comment on it and I will be more than happy to discuss with you about whatever it may be :) .

Peace out..

No comments:

Post a Comment