Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FTOPS

First of all i want to congradulate all those who did well over this series of the FTOPS whether it be min cashes, final tables or wins in any events (even non FTOPS events). Well Done!

This FTOPS (Full Tilt Online Poker Series) was a break even experience for me really. In the events only i had a 7th finish in the $300 6 max shootout and an 8th place finish in the $200c but for the rest of the series i pretty much had a run of min cashes and bubbles that wrapped up a very draining fortnight and i am ready for yet another break! I had a very dissappointing finish in the $2k 2-day event coming 129th when top 120 was the money so for that i am sorry to all those who bought shares of me on chipmeup.com but the decisions i make are the ones that got me where i am today sometimes it just hurts when a 50/50 decision send you to the rail!

For the next 3 weeks i will be putting lots of time into finally creating and maintaining my own website which will be www.brendooor.com and it will feature my blog, video blogs, intructional videos, etc. I originally wanted to have this ready and up and running by the start of this year but i have obviously underestimated the amount of work and time that needs to go into something like this. But the good news is that the more time i spend preparing it the better it is going to be. Once it is up and running i will let you all know and then this blog will no longer exist because it will be a hell of a lot more professional!

I also have my 21st Birthday coming up on March 13th so that is something i am looking forward to celebrating and enjoying within my time off. But other than my birthday and the website i will be chilling out untill my next set of tournaments which will be ANZPT (Aus and NZ Poker Tour) Perth on the 23rd of March.

Take care all and will hopefully be posting next from my new website!

No comments:

Post a Comment